2018 Feudo Arancio Riserva Rosso

6 bottles

Out of stock. Contact us to order this product.

This wine is produced with grapes from Feudo Arancio’s estate vineyards of Ragusa and Agrigento areas: two zones which have completely different climatic conditions and soil characteristics.

30% of the Nero d’Avola ages in steel to preserve the complex character of ripe red fruit, while the remaining 70% ages for 8-10 months in French oak barrels to soften the tannins and to add structure to this elegant wine. These are then blended to age a little longer together, first in steel and then in the bottle for additional 12 months.

Color: Intense red, thick and deep with lightly garnet reflections. 

Nose: Mature, with notes of red berries as blackberry, raspberry and cherry, floral notes of violet and hints of tobacco and vanilla coming from the aging in wood. 

Palate: Soft and juicy with elegant and fine tannins, this wine shows excellent structure and body.

Pairings: Ideal with seasoned cheeses and cold cuts, ragù first courses, red meat and baked fish. 

Vegan Friendly.

RRP: $240.00

Bottle RRP: $40.00

$210.00 for 6 bottles

Add to wishlist
Add to wishlist
94 pts - Kim Brebach (BWU20)

Made from Nero d’Avola, the main red variety of Sicily. Black cherries and prunes, along with earthy tones. Leather, black pepper and a hint of tobacco round out the picture. Nero can be simple but this wine shows off the variety. Perfect with the rustic food of southern Italy.

93 pts - Patrick Eckel (Wine Reviewer)

Enjoyable aromatics of plum and black cherry that are floral, with a touch of boot leather. Rich, ripe and rounded palate with generous plum and raspberry fruits that are lifted by spice and milk chocolate. Lovely balance to finish with spiced plum lingering.

Additional information

Country of origin





Nero d'Avola


Feudo Arancio





Bottle size


Bottle closure

Cork (diam)

Alc./Vol. %





There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “2018 Feudo Arancio Riserva Rosso”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You'll love these too,take a look!

Need help? Call 02 9460 3177 or contact us

(8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday AEST.)


Product added to cart