VINO Amato’s Italian Wine Fair 2019
Amato’s Liquor Mart are hosting their Annual Italian Wine Fair on Saturday 14th September. It’s a chance to try over 100 quality wines from Italy and pair them with a range of cheeses and salamis!!
There are master classes, wine tastings, food tastings and cooking classes organised for the day!
Included in the mix will be a selection of wines from the Single Vineyard Sellers portfolio open to taste and purchase.
Grab a ticket online today to secure a spot for the day!
At 4pm Stuart Leece will be hosting a masterclass on organic and sustainable wines of Italy:
Explore the myths and science behind the latest (or is it the oldest) trend in winemaking. Natural / Organic / EU Sustainable wines – what does any of it mean, most importantly how do they taste? Find out for yourself. It will be $100 well spent and in this class you will take home a selected 4 wines valued at $150!
The tasting will include 11 wines:
– Handpicked Prosecco, Valdobbiadene (Organic)
– Castel Firmian Pinot Grigio, Trentino (EU Sustainable)
– Venica & Venica Pinot Grigio, Collio, Natural (with extended Skin Contact)
– Feudo Arancio Inzolia, Sicilia (EU Sustainable)
– Feudo Arancio Tinchite (rose) Sicilia, (EU Sustainable)
– Buglioni Valpolicella, Veneto (Organic)
– Col d’Orcia Rosso di Montalcino, Tuscany, (Organic)
– Giusti e Zanza “Nemorino” Lucca, Tuscany (Organic)
– Mottura Negroamaro di Salento, Puglia (EU Sustainable)
– Mottura Primitivo di Manduria, Puglia (EU Sustainable)
– Buglioni Recioto della Valpolicella (Organic)
Make sure you pre purchase your tickets for the day:
Masterclass tickets are $100 including 4 bottles of wine (retail value $150):
It’s a fun afternoon and a great way to spend your Saturday with family and friends. We hope to see you there!
Don’t hesitate to give us a call or send a message if you have any questions or need more info!
02 9460 3177